4. Identify the relative pronoun in this sentence: The boy, whose bag was black, quickly walked to school
5. What is 43,274+5,824=?
6. What is one third of 24?
7. What is 543 ÷ 3=?
8. What is 23/6 as a mixed number?
- 2 5/6
- 3 5/6
9. What is the process called when a liquid turns into a solid?
10. Give one key feature of the typical life cycle of an amphibian
- They lay eggs
- They hibernate
- They carry fertilised eggs inside the body
- They change from carnivores to herbivores
11. What is the difference between an incomplete electrical circuit and a broken circuit?
- An incomplete circuit contains a switch that is turned off
- A broken circuit must have two batteries
- A broken circuit contains a switch that is turned off
- They are the same
12. Fill in the gaps: Opposite magnetic poles ____ and similar magnetic poles ____.
- Leave / attract
- Repel / attract
- Attract / repel
- Counteract / repel
So how well do you think you did? Find out how you scored by scrolling down.
8. 3 5/6
10. They lay eggs
11. A broken circuit contains a switch that is turned off
12. Attract / repel
If you thought those were too easy, see if you can answer more than half of these questions.
Can you solve this tricky quiz with six-questions?
Meanwhile, another brainteaser takes a person 58 seconds to find all the missing objects.
According to the creators Holiday Gems, the record time for this puzzle is just under a minute.
Source: Read Full Article