The Hamilton Tiger-Cats (9-2) hook up with the Calgary Stampeders (7-4) Saturday in a battle of the East Division’s No. 1 seed and the second-place team in the West. Kickoff is set for 4 p.m. ET.
Looking to place a bet on this game or others? Get some action in the game at BetMGM and have some extra skin in the game. Sign up and bet at BetMGM now!
Tiger-Cats at Stampeders: By the numbers
- This is a rematch of the Week 5 meeting in Hamilton which was won 30-23 by the Ti-Cats.
- Hamilton is 5-1 since that game. Calgary is 5-2.
- The two won’t play again this year until a potential playoff matchup. The Stamps won both of last year’s meetings with each victory coming by at least 14 points.
- The Ti-Cats are 2-2 against the spread on the road this year and 6-3 overall. The Stamps are 2-4 ATS as the home team and 5-6 overall.
- The Stampeders are 5-6 against the over/under on the year. The Tiger-Cats are 4-7 OU.
- Hamilton is coming off a bye with a 38-27 victory over the rival Toronto Argonauts before that.
- Calgary won a home-and-home against the rival Edmonton Eskimos by a combined score of 58-26.
Win your fantasy football league!TheHuddle.com has been turning subscribers into champions for over 22 years. SUBSCRIBE NOW; use code ” sbw15″ to take $15 off. Valid for 1st time subscribers through 10/31/19.
Tiger-Cats at Stampeders: CFL picks and betting tips
Odds via BetMGM ; access USA TODAY Sports’ betting odds for a full list. Lines last updated Sept. 13 at 4 p.m. ET.
Moneyline: The Tiger-Cats are heavy road dogs at a tempting +220 but the Stampeders will win with QB Bo Levi Mitchell back under center and back in old form. The -278 is too much chalk, so we’ll look at the spread in hope of a value play.
Against the spread: Back the Stamps at -115 to cover the -6.5 and win by more than a single score. The Calgary defense should swallow up Ti-Cats QB Dane Evans, who has thrown seven touchdowns against eight interceptions on the season.
Over/under: Both teams have favored lower scores this year while playing predominantly with backup quarterbacks. Mitchell offers higher potential for the Stampeders offense but the same can’t be said for Hamilton. Take the UNDER (51.5, -110).
Esten’s CFL betting record: 38-40.
Want some action in this one? Place a wager on BetMGM now. For more betting picks and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com.
Follow @EstenMcLaren and @SportsbookWire on Twitter.
Bill Belichick saluted a reporter in surprisingly sweet moment
6 reasons fantasy football owners should trade for Mike Evans immediately
NFL fans are mystified about why Cam Newton didn’t QB sneak instead of bizarre Panthers 4th down play
A fashion expert grades Cam Newton’s outfits this season
Antonio Brown admonished the haters in a live video from Tom Brady’s fitness center
Source: Read Full Article