Levi Hummon just kicked off his first ever headlining tour and we’re getting to know him a little better!
The up-and-coming country musician spilled on his Nashville roots, his original career plans and the long list of stars he’s hit the road with before!
You can check out the 10 Fun Facts that Levi told us about himself below!
- I’m from Nashville, TN born and raised – I grew up a mile from the legendary Music Row.
- Iʼve been to ALL 50 states.
- Iʼve opened up for Kelsea Ballerini, Sam Hunt, Kip Moore, Hunter Hayes, Keith Urban, and Tim McGraw all across the US.
- When I was younger, I wanted to start my own Nature Reserve for endangered species out in Wyoming.
- I used to be a skateboarder, and I loved getting to go to California, especially Venice Beach.
- I went to school in Florida for two years to study visual art.
- Most of the Hummons are from Ohio. So, I was raised an Ohio State Buckeye fan – sorry to my Michigan folks.
- My favorite city in America is probably Seattle, because the surrounding area is so beautiful and the food there is to die for.
- Iʼve played over 17 shows in Chicago. Itʼs become my second home.
- My favorite thing to do on the road is to ask around for the best local food spot and take my whole band out to dinner.
You can check out Levi on his Drop of Us Tour across the US now! Get all the details on his official website.
Source: Read Full Article