Strictly star Seann Walsh has finally broken his silence over his drunken snog with dance partner Katya Jones.
The 33-year-old addressed the cheating scandal during a gig at London’s Comedy Store on Monday night.
In his first performance since pictures of the steamy embrace emerged, the comedian admitted he "f***ed up" by kissing married Katya, 29.
But the defiant TV star still refused to apologise to his ex-girlfriend Rebecca Humphries, 32, who dumped him over his infidelity.
During a nine-minute set, during which he was booed and jeered by the crowd, he insisted that his relationship was already “coming to an end”, according to The Sun .
He added that he only signed up to the BBC1 show to avoid having to watch it on TV.
Addressing the elephant in the room, Seann said: "Look, I don’t really need to explain myself but I will anyway.
“I was coming towards the end of my relationship, I was getting on with this girl.
"You spend a lot of time with your dance partner on the show and we went for a drink and one thing led to the other. Most of you have seen the result.”
He added: “I actually started to think to myself, ‘Hang on, have I actually done anything that wrong?’”
Seann hit the headlines when he was photographed snogging dancer Katya after a boozy night out.
He was subsequently dumped by girlfriend Rebecca on Twitter, who revealed the illicit kiss happened on her birthday.
The pair, who were kicked off the show at the Halloween special, appeared together on spin-off show It takes Two to address the scandal.
Seann said: "I made a mistake, which I’m very sorry for – sorry for the hurt that I’ve caused. You never think about the extent of the damage that you’re going to do, in a moment of, you know the mistake that you’ve made."
While Katya, 29, who is married to Strictly professional Neil Jones, added: "I can’t apologise enough to everyone who it hurt and involved."
Last week, it emerged that Seann has been axed from the Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour after dragging the family show into disrepute.
According to an insider bosses think Seann’s antics could tarnish the wholesome image of Strictly’s annual Arena tour.
All Strictly contestants are sent a letter inviting them to put their names forward for the tour before producers meet to work out who they want to take around the country.
This year Joe Sugg’s, Stacey Dooley and Dr Ranj Singh, have all been confirmed on the line-up – but bosses have decided Seann won’t be joining them.
A tour source told the Mirror: "Seann’s antics do not suit the image of the Strictly tour. It is a really wholesome, family-friendly event with lots of children at the event.
"It’s all about good, clean fun and so Seann was never going to be part of the tour this year and was axed."
It’s also believed the 2019 Arena tour could also clash with the dates of Seann’s own stand-up show.
Are the BBC right to axe Seann from Strictly tour?
1000+ VOTES SO FAR
Source: Read Full Article