Kid Cudi’s 35th birthday dinner on Thursday was a true celebrity hodge-podge. For starters, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian were present, which isn’t all that surprising considering Cudi’s longtime friendship and working relationship with the rapper. But then there were Timothée Chalamet, who was actually a huge fan of the artist before becoming an Oscar-nominated actor, and Pete Davidson, who in the past credited Cudi’s music for saving his life. As one POPSUGAR editor noted, Cudi might, in fact, be the Kevin Bacon of millennials.
Onto the next task at hand: what could they have been talking about? In a series of photos Kim shared both on Twitter and Instagram Stories, the unexpected quartet can be seen huddled around Cudi’s phone laughing. What’s on the screen, huh? While we’ll probably (definitely) never know the many topics of discussion that evening, we sure can make some up!
- The polar vortex. (Do you think they know about the polar vortex?)
- A follow-up to Timothée’s acclaimed statistics rap.
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
- The single carrot Kylie Jenner ordered on Postmates.
- The 2019 Oscars host controversy.
- How Timothée deserves to be nominated for best supporting actor at said Oscars, because he does!
- The beginning stages of planning Fyre Festival 2.
- Kanye’s 2020 cabinet picks — just kidding . . . ahaha haha ha.
- The ending of A Star Is Born, and how something really needs to be done about that no-socks-wearing manager Rez. And how frustrating it is that as a viewers we’ll never get that moment of vindication, even though it shouldn’t be about that because Jackson and Ally’s love for each other is really all that matters.
- Oh yeah, without question they f*cking talked about “Thank U, Next.”
Source: Read Full Article