ASOS is now selling clothes designed specifically for cups sizes DD-G.
- ASOS Designer Fuller Bust Square Neck Scuba Maxi Dress, £35 – buy here
The online retailer's Fuller Bust bikini range has been a hit for a while now, but the move into dresses and tops has left shoppers delighted.
One happy customer tweeted: "Asos fuller bust range is an actual god send", while a second said: "Buzzing out of my t*ts (quite literally) after discovering @ASOS have a fuller bust range now".
And a third woman said: "Asos have went and brought out a fuller bust range with cute bras and bralets and I’m excited but skint".
Others labelled it a "life saver" and a "game changer".
- ASOS Design Fuller Bust Supportive Strappy Back Bikini Top in Leopard Print, £14 – buy here
- ASOS Design Fuller Bust Button Through Mini Skater Dress, £19.50 – buy here
- Peak & Beau Fuller Bust Underwired Bikini Top In Star Print, £28 – buy here
- Peak & Beau High Waist Bikini Bottom In Star Print, £16 – buy here
- ASOS Premium Fuller Bust Pleated Maxi Dress, £55 – buy here
In more fashion news, you can buy heated mittens for £7 which you can charge up on the go.
While Moncler is selling puffer jacket DRESSES for £2,120 – but they make you look like the Michelin Man.
And Boohoo has been slammed for Obsessive Christmas Disorder PJs by mental health charities.
Source: Read Full Article