KATIE Piper has joined up with iconic fashion brand Radley, and curated a stunning winter edit and we want it all.
The writer, presenter and activist has created an 11-piece edit of her favourite pieces just in time for Christmas.
Katie has joined forces with Radley as part of their Radley's Women of Spirit campaign, which also coincide with World Kindness Day on November 13.
- Shop Katie Piper's Radley collection – here
Available now, the edit is priced from £10 to £249,and is available to buy online or in store at Radley.
Katie Piper's Radley edit includes a selection of handbags, shoulder bags and clutch bags.
It also includes accessories such as the Check Blanket, in grey and red hues, which is the perfect purchase this winter season.
There are also stocking fillers, or secret Santa gifts such as a festive travel mug, the diary planner, and let's not forget a little special something for your four legged friend – festive dog socks.
Shop Katie Piper x Radley edit
- Hyde Road Chain Small Bag, £199 – buy here
- Mill Bay Metallic Small Flapover Cross body Bag, £159 – buy here
- Manor Grove Metallic Small Zip Top Cross Body Bag, £159 – buy here
- Dukes Place Medium Compartment Cross Body Bag, £199 – buy here
- Summerstown Small Zip Top Multiway Bag, £125 (Was £179) – buy here
- Dog Socks, £7 (Was £10) – buy here
- Radley Blanket, £66 (Was £89) – buy here
- Radley Check Pen With Pouch, £18 (Was £25) – buy here
- Radley Check A5 Diary, £18 (Was £24) – buy here
- Metal Water Bottle, £22 (Was £30) – buy here
The Women of Spirit Campaign includes a selection of empowering women, who aim to champion communities and inspire others with their stories and strong mindsets.
Speaking about her latest partnership Katie said: "A Woman of Sprit is a woman who is truly herself, with no apologies.”
She added: “Kindness is a key pillar in my life, and I’ve built everything around this word, and emotion. "World Kindness Day is a chance to recognise the good in the world – after all, life can be tough and heavy a lot of the time. That said, kindness should be a continuous act, and should be celebrated and appreciated every day. A lot of people have shown me kindness over the years, so this is something very close to my heart.”
So whether you want to treat yourself, or spoil someone else, there are plenty of options in this collection.
Speaking of collections, did you check out Rachel Stevens' recent collaboration with Oasis?
For those looking for a bargain, Amazon has you covered.
With Black Friday fast approaching, you will want to know how to get a bargain deal at Superdrug this season as well .
Source: Read Full Article