LOOKING to snap up a great deal on some new trainers? Luckily for shoppers Nike has slashed up to 30 per cent off.
You'll need to be quick though as the deals wont be around for long when they launch next week.
Shoppers will be available to save up to 30 per cent on Nike trainers using this exclusive code we found on HotUKDeals,
- Save up to 30 per cent at Nike – click here
All you have to do is use the code NIKE30 before entering your payment information at the checkout.
You'll receive a handy 30 per cent off your haul, but just hang around because you don't have long – just a couple of days to be exact.
The 30 per cent discount will only be available from the 25th to 29th May at nike.com, so mark that date in your diary now.
It'll be available across Nike's website, but will exclude Nike gift cards, Apple products, all NikeLab products and Nike By You styles.
If you're stocking up you'll be pleased to know that the code can be used for multiple purchases, but cannot be combined with other promo codes, you can read the full terms and conditions here.
Not sure where to start? You can see the full range here but we've picked out some top picks below – just don't forget to add the code!
- Men's Swoosh T-Shirt, £24.95 – buy here
- Nike Air Force 1 '07, £74.95 – buy here
- Nike Air Max 90, £114.95 – buy here
- Nike React Vision, £114.95 – buy here
- Nike Air Women's Shorts, £29.95 – buy here
- Nike Blazer Low LE, £79.95 – buy here
- Nike Air Max 270 React, £139.95 – buy here
- Nike Court Vintage Premium, £67.95 – buy here
Topshop unveiled the new 2020 ‘it’ dress Willow and it’s perfect for effortless summer dressing.
Plus Fearne Cotton launched her Yoga range for Sweaty Betty and it looks amazing.
And cult favourite Vans have launched their Neon Collection – and here’s where you can buy them.
Source: Read Full Article