The best thing about the retailer, though, is its low prices – which are even better now that the January sales are here.
- Heattecch easy jeans, £24.90 – buy here
- Flannel pyjamas – were £29.90, now £19.90 – buy here
- Uniqlo x Alexander Wang bodysuit – was £34.90, now £24.90 – buy here
Now that it's 2019, the retailer has slashed prices by up to 50 per cent.
So, its the best time to invest in the brand's great quality cashmere (it really is amazing), jeans, T-shirts and workwear ahead of the new year.
Not only that, its special edition collections – like Uniqlo U and its collaborations with luxury designer Alexander Wang and Princess Tam Tam – will be at an all time low price-wise.
Last year on Boxing Day, Uniqlo had up to 70 per cent off menswear, womenswear, kids clothes, baby items and accessories – so expect bigger reductions to come.
However, f you want to snap up particular pieces (the cashmere is amazing), you'll have to act fast because they won't hang around for long!
- Uniqlo x Alexander Wang bra top- was £19.90, now £12.90 – buy here
- Breton top, £12.80 – buy here
- Maternity trousers – were £24.90, now £14.90 – buy here
- Shaping underwear, £9.90 – buy here
- Heattech leggings, £19.90 – buy here
- Heattech blanket – was £49.90, now £39.90 – buy here
What should I look for in the Uniqlo sale?
- Basics: Uniqlo's cotton basics are like none other and its white T-shirts are some of the best fitting styles on the high street
- Outerwear: If you're yet to invest in a winter coat, now's the time – Uniqlo is known for its high-tech puffer jacket filled with cosy down but also has some directional styles in good quality wool.
- Workwear: Uniqlo has a fantastic range of simple shirts and trousers in all sorts of cool cuts for both men and women.
- Knitwear: Uniqlo's Merino wool is such good value for money and so is the cashmere – we've tried and tested its £24.99 ribbed Merino wool turtlenecks and cashmere jumpers and they both wear incredibly well, not even pilling after several years of use.
- Heattech: Specially developed to hold the heat in during the chilly winters, Uniqlo's heat tech range spans gloves, scarves, hat, thermals, leggings and more.
- Uniqlo U: Developed by french designer brand Lemaire's Creative Director Christophe Lemaire, the Uniqlo U range is the definition of directional – get it cheaper right now.
- Easy care check shirt, £24.90 – buy here
- Supima cotton boxer shorts, £5.90 – buy here
- Mens backack, £24.90 buy here
- Knitted trainers, £9.90 – buy here
- Men's belt bag (3 ways), £14.90 – buy here
Our tips for finding the best deals on Boxing Day
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
New year, new you? January is the best time to update your look – get a heads up on upcoming fashion and footwear sales here, and shop the best January sales beauty deals here.
Or, new decor…hit refresh come January when furniture and homewares are often half price – these are the best sales to bookmark.
For tech fans, we've rounded up the best tech and gaming deals you can find in 2019.
How much will my Uniqlo delivery cost?
Standard delivery costs £3.95 and your order will take 2-4 working days to arrive.
Next Day Delivery takes only one day if you place your order between Monday and Thursday, but it will set you back £5.95.
Saving the pennies? Click + Collect is FREE to your nearest Uniqlo.
For more delivery options see here.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article