WHETHER you believe in astrology or not, star signs can be fun to follow while many people insist they can help in the search for a perfect partner.
Those with a Sagittarius star sign tend to be open-minded, travel-loving extroverts.
What are the Sagittarius horoscope dates?
If you're born between November 22 and December 21, then you're a Sagittarius.
The dates for the rest of the signs are:
- Aries: March 21 – April 19
- Taurus: April 20 – May 20
- Gemini: May 21 – June 20
- Cancer: June 21 – July 22
- Leo: July 23 – August 22
- Virgo: August 23 – September 22
- Libra: September 23 – October 22
- Scorpio: October 23 – November 21
- Sagittarius: November 22 – December 21
- Capricorn: December 22 – January 19
- Aquarius: January 20 – February 18
- Pisces: February 19 – March 20
What does the Sagittarius sign mean?
Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter, and is a fire sign.
They are inquisitive, energetic, and philosophical and are the most travel-loving out of all the signs.
They have a great sense of humour, love the outdoors, and thrive on change.
However, they can sometimes be too outspoken, and say things no matter how undiplomatic, and can also be impatient.
What signs are compatible with Sagittarius?
A travel-loving Sagittarius should pair with someone equally spontaneous who loves the outdoors.
- Aries – both are fun-loving signs who love socialising, adventures, and new challenges. They are also both naturally optimistic, making a harmonious, positive relationship
- Aquarius – Aquariuns are inventive, and they both thrive on change and variety. They're also both interesting people, who love in-depth discussions
- Leo – both are free-spirited and love adventure, and they’re compatible in the bedroom too as they have similar sex drives, making for a pleasurable relationship
- Taurus – those with a Taurus star sign tend to stick close to home, which will clash with an adventure loving Sagittarius
- Capricorn – Capricorns are practical, and may feel like they have to take responsibility for a Sagittarius partner
- Virgo – Virgos need security and commitment, and can be too perfectionist for a flighty Sagittarius
When is International Astrology Day?
Astrologers around the world celebrate their love of the stars on March 20 which is considered the start of the astrological year.
Former president of the International Society of Astrological Research Gisele Terry told Astrology Hub: “Astrology is truly a global language.
“We are all under the same sky. Sharing both our common and diverse perspectives on how we relate to the stars is the gift of International Astrology Day.”
Source: Read Full Article