MOTHER'S Day 2019 is only a few days away and finding the perfect restaurant for the occasion can be a challenge.
But don't worry – here's a rundown of all the best dining and food deals to make your mum's day this year, without spending a fortune.
Mother's Day is late this year, falling on Sunday, March 31.
But that doesn't mean you have an excuse for forgetting to treat your mum to a slap-up meal or free food on the sofa.
There are lots of deals around, which will help your money go a little further this year and there's something to suit everyone's taste.
From KFC and Domino's to a slap-up meal at Zizzi or Pizza Express, these are the best deals we've found at high street brands you know and love.
The best restaurant deals
Families are spoiled for choice this year, with several high street restaurants offering Mother's Day deals.
Even if your crew is fussy, there should be options for every taste.
- Carluccio's: Enjoy an Italian three-course lunch or dinner with a glass of Prosecco from £22.95 per person. When booking, mothers are automatically entered to win an exclusive Mother’s Day hamper worth £40.
- Cinnamon Collection (Cinnamon Kitchen and Cinnamon Club in London or Oxford): Mums can dine free of charge on Mother's Day. Booking is advised. Mother's Day set menus will be available.
- Pizza Express: The Italian high street chain has a three-course set menu on Mother's Day only, with prices from £18.95. There's a selection of starters and desserts to choose from, and you can select any classic or leggera pizza, salad, or al forno dish as a main. The menu comes with a free glass of bubbly.
- Slug and Lettuce: Treat your mum to afternoon tea from £10 per person. There are three to choose from, and you can have a cocktail or glass of fizz if you pay £5 more.
- Zizzi: You can have a three-course meal for £19.95 at Zizzi on Mother's Day. You choose from two starters, two mains and two desserts, including a special Mother’s Day strawberry and white chocolate dessert pizza topped with edible flowers. A Prosecco Mimosa is £5.25 extra.
The best fast food deals
Not everyone wants to dine out on Mother's Day.
Some mums might prefer to curl up on the sofa with their favourite fast food.
Luckily, there are plenty of deals around for pizza and fried chicken fans too.
- Domino's: The Two Tasty deal is running on Mother's Day. You'll get two medium pizzas and one side for £19.99. You can upgrade to a large for an extra £5, or add a 1.25litre drink for £1 extra.
- KFC: The fried chicken chain has several deals on over Mother's Day, which are running from today until April 7. These include: a £4.50 Mighty Bucket For One (down from £6.49), a £13.50 ten-piece Family Feast (down from £16.99) and a £1 Mini Fillet Burger (down from £1.49).
- Pizza Hut Delivery: The delivery arm of the pizza chain has a deal on around Mother's Day, which gives customers 50 per cent off when you spend more than £20. The offer runs from March 25 until April 7.
Why not treat your mum to some flowers too?
We've rounded up the best bouquet deals.
M&S slashes the price of its colour-changing gin to £15 a bottle in time for Mother’s Day.
But "savage" Poundland Mother’s Day cards have been spotted by shoppers.
Source: Read Full Article