- A first-three finish last time is a must
- Stick between 138 and 148 in official ratings
- No more than two wins this season
- A run within two months is important
YOU need to have been in the first three last time so we can cross out quite a few — A Toi Phil, Sire Du Berlais, Padleyourowncanoe, Eminent Poet, Culture Du Sivola, Black Mischief, Cuneo, Notwhatiam, Champers On Ice, Abolitionist and Aspen Colorado.
From the bottom of the weights, Thermistocles, Flemcara, Oh Land Abloom, Wait For Me, Tobefair, Samburu Shujaa, Mormon and Minella Warrior are too low in the official ratings to win the Pertemps Final.
Download the new Sun Racing app today
The brilliant new app, which is free to download ahead of the Cheltenham Festival, features:
- Best Odds – our odds comparison tool keeps the bookies honest
- Predictor – rank the field by 18 different categories, such as weight, draw, career prize money and jockey wins
- Tips & news – get a steer from the best tipsters in the business in our news tab
Head over to the App Store to download it for free.
Walk To Freedom, Aaron Lad and Theclockisticking have been off the track for longer than you’d like to see.
Coole Cody has had too many hurdles outing to match the trends.
That leaves us with a shortlist of Boyhood, First Assignment and Not Many Left.
There’s no shame in backing three at these prices in such a big field but to narrow it down to one, FIRST ASSIGNMENT won in a big field over course and distance in October and that could give him the edge.
Pertemps Final trends tip
FIRST ASSIGNMENT (Click here to compare the best prices and place your bet)
Source: Read Full Article