From the cheapest chocolate log to luxurious festive treats for less, these offers show you can impress your family and friends with a sugary feast on a budget.
Millions of people will be heading to the shops this weekend to finish off their Christmas food shopping and make sure they can put on an indulgent and luxurious spread for their loved ones.
It can add up at the tills, so The Sun has compared prices at all the major supermarkets to find the cheapest Yuletide sweet treats around.
That includes the lowest priced chocolate log, the least pricey mince pies, and the most affordable panettones.
As always, it's a good idea to look around to make sure you really are getting the best deal you can.
Cheapest Bailey's Chocolate Yule Log
- Sainsbury's – Bailey's Chocolate Yule Log, Was: £5, Now: £4 (Save: £1) – buy now
Cheapest Chocolate Log
- Morrisons – Festive Chocolate Log, £1.50 (joint cheapest with Asda, which has sold out of its £1.50 chocolate log) – buy now
Cheapest Luxury Chocolate Log
- Aldi – Specially Selected Chocolate Yule Log, £3.29 (cheapest around) – buy now
Cheapest Christmas Roulade
- Aldi – Winterberry Roulade – £3.39 (cheapest around) – buy now
Cheapest Christmas and Sponge Puddings
- Iceland – Three £1 Christmas and sponge puddings for £2 (Save: £1) – buy now
Cheapest Mince Pies
- Aldi – Mince Pies – 79p (cheapest around) – in stores only
- Iceland – Maina Panettone, Was: £4, Now: £2.50 (Save: £1.50) – buy now
- Asda – Il Vecchio Forno Classic Panettone, £2.50 (joint cheapest with Iceland) – buy now
Best Luxury Panettone Deal
- Tesco – Any 3 For 2 Cheapest Product Free, Buy 3 for £18 (Save: £9) – buy now
Cheapest Profiterole Gateau
- Aldi – Black Forest Profiterole Gateau, £3.49 (cheapest around) – buy now
Yesterday, we also rounded up the best deals and discounts on Christmas party food.
Supermarkets are currently waging a price war on Christmas dinner vegetables, which has pushed down the price of a Christmas shop to less than £3 per head at some stores.
Tesco started the battle by slashing the price of its veggies to 29p to match Aldi and Lidl.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 78 24516. Don't forget to join the Sun Money's Facebook group for the latest bargains and money-saving advice.
Source: Read Full Article