Kate Middleton rewears blouse from engagement photos over 10 years later
William and Harry insist on giving separate speeches at Diana statue unveiling
Queen Elizabeth’s cousin allegedly tried to sell access to Putin: report
Prince Charles accused of snubbing Meghan Markle with Archie birthday post
The aide who accused Meghan Markle of bullying staffers is stepping down from Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Royal Foundation.
Jason Knauf, who is a Texas native, is exiting because of a “planned international relocation,” and will stay on the job until the end of year, the foundation announced in a press release on Wednesday.
Knauf signaled that the split was amicable, as he called his time with the royal family the “privilege” of his career.
“Working with The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge has been the privilege of my career,” he said in a statement released to Hello!. “I will always be grateful for the opportunity I have had to support their leadership in the UK and internationally.”
The royal couple said they’ll start the recruitment search for Knauf’s successor shortly.
“Jason has been an integral part of our team since 2015. We are immensely grateful for his hard work and commitment, both at The Royal Foundation and previously as our Communications Secretary,” the couple said in a statement.
“Since taking over as Chief Executive, Jason has driven positive change, making our vision for our charitable work and the causes that matter most to us a reality. We are sad to see him go but wish him all the very best in his future career.”
Knauf made headlines in early March — just before Markle and Prince Harry’s tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey — when a report revealed that he had filed a complaint against the Duchess of Sussex for allegedly bullying staffers.
“I am very concerned that the Duchess was able to bully two PAs out of the household in the past year. The treatment of X* was totally unacceptable,” the HR complaint reportedly read.
“The Duchess seems intent on always having someone in her sights,” Knauf reportedly continued. “She is bullying Y and seeking to undermine her confidence. We have had report after report from people who have witnessed unacceptable behavior towards Y.”
He added: “I remain concerned that nothing will be done.”
A spokesperson for the Sussexes said Markle, 39, denied all claims of bullying, and was “saddened by this latest attack on her character, particularly as someone who has been the target of bullying herself.”
Share this article:
Source: Read Full Article