ADRIEN BRONER returns to the boxing ring tonight as he takes on Jovanie Santiago in a welterweight bout.
Broner, of the sport's most controversial stars, hasn't fought since January 2019 when he lost via unanimous decision to Filipino legend Manny Pacquiao.
Broner vs Santiago ring-walk time
- Adrien Broner will make his return to the ring at around 4am UK time on Sunday, February 21.
- The undercard will get underway from approximately 2am UK time.
- Depending on how the undercard fights go, Broner vs Santiago could begin earlier than scheduled.
What channel is Broner vs Santiago and can it be live streamed?
- Broner's clash with Santiago will be shown live on Fite TV in the UK, as it hasn't been picked up by Sky, BT, Channel 5 or ITV.
- You can subscribe to Fite TV by clicking HERE, where you can sign up for £4.99 a month.
- The action will be available for live streaming from the Fite TV app, which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Who is on the undercard?
- Adrien Broner vs Jovanie Santiago
- Otto Wallin vs Dominic Breazeale
- Robert Easter Jr vs Ryan Martin
- Juan Jose Velasco vs Zachary Ochoa
- Rau’shee Warren vs Sharone Carter
- Romuel Cruz vs TBA
Source: Read Full Article