ARGENTINA take on Colombia in their huge Copa America semi-final with the chance to possibly play Brazil in the final up for grabs.
Lionel Scaloni's side beat Ecuador in the quarters while Colombia overcame Uruguay in the last eight.
And now Argentina stand just a game away from another Copa America final.
What time does Argentina vs Colombia kick-off?
- Argentina's semi-final match with Colombia will get underway at 2am UK time in the early hours of Wednesday, July 7.
- The game will take place at the Garrincha Stadium in Brasilia.
- There will be a limited capacity of fans allowed in the stadium because of coronavirus restrictions.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Argentina's clash with Colombia will be shown live on the BBC iPlayer.
- Coverage of the clash will begin right before kick-off at 2am.
- You can download the BBC iPlayer app onto your mobile, tablet device or Smart TV.
Can I watch for FREE?
- Yes, the game is available and free to watch on the BBC iPlayer.
Team news to follow…
- Argentina in 90 mins – 8/11
- Draw – 13/5
- Colombia in 90 mins – 4/1
- Argentina to qualify – 3/10
- Colombia to qualify – 12/5
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article