ONE in four fans thinks about footballers during sex – with David Beckham the man most on their minds.
The 45-year-old, now Inter Miami owner, has always been considered a sex symbol of the beautiful game.
And while Beckham is a busy man these days – it turns out that he is on fans' minds even when they are "getting busy" themselves.
Over 2,000 football-lovers from across the nation took part in a survey conducted by Free Super Tips to find out who is the king of assists in the bedroom.
And in another bitter blow for Mesut Ozil, the German World Cup winner was once again left out.
One person claimed former Scotland international Joe Jordan helped them go the full distance, while David Ginola and Olivier Giroud were also mentioned.
Despite that, none of the trio made the final list, with Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling snatching tenth spot.
Choices fans were given in the survey
David De Gea
Virgil Van Dijk
Harry Kane finished third – while Cristiano Ronaldo lost out to who else, but Golden Balls himself.
The survey also found that a third of fans prefer their team winning a trophy or getting promoted to having sex.
And one in ten would also consider changing their team to keep their partner happy.
Top 10 list of who fans think of during sex
10. Raheem Sterling – Man City – seven per cent of supporters
8. Sergio Aguero – Man City – eight per cent of supporters
8. Marcus Rashford – Man Utd – eight per cent of supporters
7. David De Gea – Man Utd – nine per cent of supporters
6. Dele Alli – Tottenham – 10 per cent of supporters
5. Lionel Messi – Barcelona – 11 per cent of supporters
4. Gareth Bale – Real Madrid – 13 per cent of supporters
3. Harry Kane – Tottenham – 16 per cent of supporters
2. Cristiano Ronaldo – Juventus – 20 per cent of supporters
1. David Beckham – 26 per cent of supporters
Source: Read Full Article