WANTAWAY Chelsea stars have been told they will not be sold this summer because of the transfer ban Fifa slapped on the club.
And the governing body ruled the ban will not be delayed despite their appeal – with another appeal to be heard on April 11 – meaning the Blues cannot sign new players till the summer of 2020.
Andreas Christensen has revealed Chelsea players have already received the bad news.
He told Ekstra Bladet: "The messages we've got are that Chelsea can't appeal the case and therefore want to keep all the players."
SunSport have looked which players will be the most affected by the crippling situation at Stamford Bridge.
The star who, arguably, has the most to lose because of the ban.
Hazard has been a long-term Real Madrid target, with recent reports claiming he has already agreed a five-year deal with Los Blancos.
He then went on to deny that he had put pen to paper – shortly after he revealed Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane is the reason he started playing football.
The England starlet was forced to stay at the club amid Bayern Munich's attempts to sign him in January – despite handing in a transfer request.
But since then Hudson-Odoi has rarely been offered first-team opportunities by Maurizio Sarri, who risks a further wrath from his player.
Bayern are expected to come back with another bid in the summer, with Manchester United reportedly joining in the race for his signature.
He did not hide his disappointment when told he would have to stay at Stamford Bridge, saying: "The situation I have ended up in has been very difficult to accept."
His move away from Chelsea was blocked in January as the Dane was told he still had a role to play this season.
But it seems unlikely, considering Christensen has played in just three Premier League games for the Blues in the current campaign.
He has been given more chances by Sarri since the turn of the year, but these are only limited to 20-minute cameos in the Premier League.
Loftus-Cheek was linked with a loan move in January as West Ham and Bournemouth were reportedly interested in his services.
However, he could be one of the biggest winners of the transfer ban – potentially seeing his role at the club extended next season.
Revealed to be Chelsea's "dressing-room clown" by Loftus-Cheek.
Unfortunately for Drinkwater, this seems to be the biggest role he has been entrusted with at Stamford Bridge.
He has failed to play in a single competitive game this season and might now see himself trapped in West London for good following the ban.
Despite maintaining his Premier League star status for the last few seasons, he has surprisingly found himself at odds with Sarri over his position on the pitch.
Playing further up, Kante is not as valuable a player as he was when placed in front of the defensive line – and the Frenchman is believed not to be happy with it.
Real Madrid were sniffing an opportunity to snap him up, but he has recently said his future lies with Chelsea – for now.
Flopped at Chelsea following his move from Monaco and was vocal about his disappointment, admitting he felt the club "didn't want him anymore" after spending just a year at Stamford Bridge.
But Bakayoko has rejuvenated his career in Serie A and is now on course to bring AC Milan back to the Champions League.
The Blues were ready to cash him in for £30m ahead of an expected summer spending spree.
After a promising campaign in the 2015-16 season, his crucial ligament injury cast shadow over his future at Stamford Bridge.
Zouma had to look elsewhere for playing time, taking a step back and securing a loan move to Championship-bound Stoke last season.
And the Frenchman is now starring for Everton – who would love to make the move permanent – but, similarly to Loftus-Cheek, the ban could turn out to be a breakthrough for him in West London.
Has never been given a proper chance at Stamford Bridge.
Batshuayi tried to prove the Blues board wrong with a good spell at Borussia Dortmund – but to no avail.
Flopped at Valencia in the first half of this season, but broke into Crystal Palace's first team following his January loan move to Selhurst Park and has scored two goals for the Eagles.
Source: Read Full Article