ENGLAND are back in action on Wednesday as they look to maintain their perfect World Cup 2024 qualifying record against Poland.
And bookmakers Paddy Power are offering new customers a completely risk free £20 bet on the action at Wembley PLUS a massive 63/1 bet builder special.
CLAIM PADDY POWER – RISK FREE £20 BET*
How to claim Paddy Power's risk free £20 bet
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link*
- Open a new account using the promo code YSKAEE and deposit £20
- Place a £20 bet on the England vs Poland match in the Sportsbook
- If you win, Paddy Power will credit your account with the winnings
- If you lose, don't worry, you'll get your money back as cash!
England vs Poland odds – Paddy Power
England vs Poland
England – 2/9
Draw – 4/1
Poland – 10/1
Harry Kane – 21/10
Dominic Calvert-Lewin – 23/10
Raheem Sterling – 7/2
James Ward-Prowse – 9/2
Phil Foden – 5/1
Mason Mount – 6/1
Over 3.5 goals – 15/8
Under 3.5 goals – 4/11
- Paddy Power new customer offer: Get risk free £20 bet on England vs Poland – CLAIM HERE*
England take on Poland boasting a perfect record in World Cup qualifying campaign.
The Three Lions brushed aside minnows San Marino before traveling to Albania to collect a routine 2-0 victory.
Poland represent Gareth Southgate's toughest assignment in Group I.
But having registered seven goals and conceded zero in their opening two fixtures – England will be confident of securing another three points.
Poland, meanwhile, conceded three on their trip to Hungary and will be without the injured Robert Lewandowski.
63/1 Bet Builder special
England vs Poland
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- England to win
- Raheem Sterling to score anytime
- Luke Shaw to be booked
- Rafal Augustyniak to be booked
All FOUR selections combined create odds of 63/1 – BACK HERE*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
So we're backing England for the win and captain Harry Kane to fill his boots by scoring 2+ goals at 11/4.
New Paddy Power customers can use their £20 risk free bet* on our tip and if we're successful – you'll win £75!
If we're wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It's as simple as that.
But if you fancy backing something at much bigger odds, then you can back our four-fold bet builder at odds of 63/1.
Our selections are: England to win, Raheem Sterling to score anytime, Luke Shaw to be booked, Rafal Augustyniak to be booked
£20 on that will return £1,287 if it comes through.
SEE OVER £2000 IN FREE BETS HERE
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article