LIVERPOOL take on Arsenal just three days after an impressive win over the Gunners in the Premier League.
Jurgen Klopp lauded the Reds' exceptional performance during the 3-1 victory and was so impressed with his side that he even took Roy Keane to task for saying his side were "sloppy" at times.
But Klopp will be expected to field a team more like the one that beat Lincoln 7-2 last week for this rematch with the North Londoners.
Mikel Arteta is also likely to rotate his squad after his fringe players impressed at Leicester last week.
What time does Liverpool vs Arsenal kick off?
- Liverpool take on Arsenal on Thursday, October 1.
- The match kicks off at 7.45pm at Anfield.
- The two sides last met in this competition a year ago when they played out an incredible 5-5 draw at this stage before the Reds won on penalties.
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Arsenal on and can I live stream it?
- Liverpool vs Arsenal is live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event.
- Coverage commences at 7.30pm – 15 minutes before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to your Sky Go account.
- Those without a Sky Sports subscription can still watch all the action with a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
Both managers will assess their squads following Liverpool's 3-1 win on Monday.
But fringe players such as Takumi Minamino, Divock Origi and Xherdan Shaqiri will hope to earn another start as well as youngsters like Curtis Jones and Harvey Elliot.
Diogo Jota will also expect to be in the starting line-up after coming off the bench to score in the league game.
Eddie Nketiah and Nicolas Pepe are likely to start for Arsenal after coming on as substitutes.
*Odds from Ladbrokes correct as of Tuesday, September 29
Source: Read Full Article