BOOKMAKER Coral paid out £15,000 at half-time during the 3pm kick offs on Saturday after one plucky punter predicted seven half-time results.
The punter predicted five teams to be winning and two results to be stalemates at half time across the Premier League and Championship.
One of the two draws was Liverpool vs Wolves as the Reds were held at half-time before leaving it late in the second half to win 1-0.
While among the other matches Newcastle led Burnley and Southampton were winning against Brighton at the interval.
The results in Wolves vs Liverpool, Nottingham Forest vs Peterborough and Southampton vs Brighton all went on to be different at full-time, proving it was a savvy decision from the punter.
Coral's Harry Aitkenhead said: "This clever punter landed an amazing seven fold on Saturday, correctly calling the half-time results of matches across the Premier League and Championship before three of the seven went on to finish differently.
"It just goes to show that sometimes it doesn't have to be a game of two halves."
Winning bet slip
- Newcastle to be winning against Burnley at half-time
- Southampton to be winning against Brighton at half-time
- Luton to be winning against Blackpool at half-time
- Bristol City to be winning against Derby at half-time
- Millwall to be winning against Birmingham at half-time
- Wolves and Liverpool to be drawing at half-time
- Nottingham Forest and Peterborough to be drawing at half-time
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article