WALES hammered whipping boys Italy as they kept their Six Nations Grand Slam hopes on track.
But France will now have to win both their remaining games to have a chance at the title after losing against England.
And Scotland's hopes of lifting the trophy for the first time since 1999 were ended by Ireland.
When is the Six Nations?
- The Six Nations 2021 runs from Saturday, February 6 until Saturday, March 20.
- Each team plays each other once.
- Wales lead the table following their 40-24 win over England.
What TV channel is the Six Nations on and can I live stream it?
- Every single Six Nations game in 2021 will be on free-to-air TV here in the UK.
- The coverage will be divided up between BBC and ITV.
- If you want to stream, BBC matches will be shown on the BBC iPlayer while ITV games are on the ITV Hub.
- To watch either, you'll need a valid TV licence – get one here.
Six Nations 2021 fixtures
- Saturday February 6 -Italy 10-50 France
- Saturday February 6 – England 6-11 Scotland
- Sunday February 7 – Wales 21-16 Ireland
- Saturday February 13 – England 41-18 Italy
- Saturday February 13 -Scotland 24-25 Wales
- Sunday February 14 – Ireland 13-15 France
- Saturday February 27 – Italy 10-48 Ireland
- Saturday February 27 – Wales 40-24 England
- Sunday February 28 – France P-P Scotland
- Saturday March 13 – Italy 7-48 Wales
- Saturday March 13 – England 23-20 France
- Sunday March 14 – Scotland 24-27 Ireland
- Saturday March 20 – Scotland v Italy 2.15pm BBC
- Saturday March 20 – Ireland v England 4.45pm ITV
- Saturday March 20 – France v Wales, 8pm BBC and S4C
When is Scotland vs France?
No doubt has been announced for the postponed France vs Scotland match.
However, it is expected to be played on Friday, March 26 so long as the English Premiership agree to release their Scottish players.
Latest Six Nations table
Wales are top of the standings after four rounds, but have played more games than other contenders Scotland and France.
Source: Read Full Article