TOTTENHAM host the defending Premier League champions Man City in a mouthwatering season opener for the two sides.
And ahead of the clash in North London, William Hill are offering huge 20/1 odds for at least a goal to be scored.
Tottenham and Man City have not played out a goalless draw in their last 24 meetings, with their last 0-0 being in 2010 at White Hart Lane.
Man City bolstered their attacking options by signing England international Jack Grealish for £100million as they continued to be linked with Spurs' main man Harry Kane.
While Spurs will look to keep hold of Kane as manager Nuno Espirito Santo confirmed last season's golden boot winner is available to face Man City.
You can back over 0.5 goals in Tottenham vs Man City at 20/1 HERE* (mobile only).
This offer is only available to new customers and you must sign up to William Hill using promo code 'EPG20'.
The maximum bet for this offer is £1.
And if a goal is scored in the game, you will be paid out in free bets.
WILLIAM HILL 20/1 FOR OVER 0.5 GOALS IN SPURS VS MAN CITY* (MOBILE ONLY)
DREAM TEAM 2021/22
PLAY DREAM TEAM FOR THE 2021/22 SEASON
- £100,000 prize pot up for grabs
- £50million budget to build your best XI
- Play in Mini Leagues against your mates, colleagues, etc
- Click here to play for FREE
- Dream Team app available through Apple Store and Google Play Store
*Terms and conditions: 18+. Play Safe. New customers using EPG20. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 9th August 2021 until 16:30 on 15th August 2021. Max £1 bet at 20/1. Returns paid as 2 x £10 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article