This time around, it is Jon Jones' turn as he looks to claim the light heavyweight belt against Alexander Gustafsson.
When is UFC 232?
The mixed martial arts fight night will take place on Sunday, December 30.
It will start at around 1am UK time – that's 5pm on Saturday, December 29 in LA.
UFC's final major event of 2018 will be held at The Forum in Los Angeles.
Which TV channel is it on and can I live stream it?
BT Sport will show the entire fight card, including the Jones vs Gustafsson rematch.
Coverage of the preliminary bouts get underway from 1am on BT Sport 2 – with the main event expected to start at around 3am UK time.
The early preliminary card will only be shown on UFC Fight Pass from 11.30pm on Saturday, December 29 – and you can catch all for FREE by signing up for a seven-day trial.
BT Sport subscribers will be able to watch the fights online and on the BT Sport app for mobile and tablet.
EE phone customers can also catch the action for FREE by texting SPORT to 150 and following the instructions for a three-month trial.
Who is fighting at UFC 232?
Jones and Gustafsson face off for the UFC light heavyweight title, while Cris Cyborg will look to defend her women's featherweight belt against Amanda Nunes.
The full 12-fight card is as follows:
MAIN CARD (from 3am)
- Jon Jones vs Alexander Gustafsson (UFC light heavyweight championship)
- Cris Cyborg vs Amanda Nunes (UFC women's featherweight championship)
- Carlos Condit vs Michael Chiesa (welterweight)
- Ilir Latifi vs Corey Anderson (light heavyweight)
- Chad Mendes vs Alexander Volkanovski (featherweight)
PRELIMINARY CARD (from 1am)
- Andrei Arlovski vs Walt Harris (heavyweight)
- Cat Zingano vs Megan Anderson (women's featherweight)
- Douglas Silva de Andrade vs Petr Yan (bantamweight)
- B.J. Penn vs Ryan Hall (lightweight)
EARLY PRELIMINARY CARD
- Andre Ewell vs Nathaniel Wood (bantamweight)
- Uriah Hall vs Bevon Lewis (middleweight)
- Curtis Millender vs Siyar Bahadurzada (welterweight)
- Brian Kelleher vs Montel Jackson (bantamweight)
Source: Read Full Article