WALES take on Switzerland in Baku on Saturday as both nations kick-start their Euro 2020 campaigns.
And bookmakers Paddy Power are celebrating by offering brand new customers a completely risk free £20 bet on the action PLUS a massive 85/1 bet builder special.
PADDY POWER – RISK FREE £20 BET*
How to claim..
Paddy Power risk free £20 bet
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link*
- Open a new account using the promo code YSKAKQ & deposit £20
- Place a £20 bet on Wales vs Switzerland before kick off in the Sportsbook
- If you win, great, Paddy Power will credit your account with the winnings
- If you lose, don't worry, you'll get your money back as cash – which can be withdrawn straight back to your bank account
- Refund will be processed within 1 hour after the qualifying bet has been settled as a loser
- Claim Paddy Power special HERE*
EURO 2020 BETTING SPECIAL – NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
- ⚽️ Price boost: Get England to WIN Euro 2020 at 100/1
- ??????? Triple threat: Get France at 40/1, England at 45/1 or Germany at 55/1
- ⚽️ Top dog: Get Kane at 100/1 to win the golden boot
- ??????? Group kings: 30/1 on England to qualify for the knockouts
- ⚽️ Opening game: England 35/1 to beat Croatia
- ??????? Shirt deal: England 20/1 to wear white home shirt
Wales are the underdogs heading into this weekend's opener against Switzerland at the Olympic Stadium in Baku.
They are also underdogs to advance from Group A, which contains big-hitters Italy and dark horses Turkey.
So starting with a victory would be ideal for Gareth Bale and this youthful Welsh squad.
However, Wales arrive at just their third-ever major tournament on the back of an underwhelming goalless draw with Albania.
In contrast, Switzerland have looked excellent in recent months – winning their last six on the spin and scoring 19 along the way.
85/1 Bet Builder special
Wales vs Switzerland
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Switzerland – Match Odds
- Granit Xhaka – To Be Booked
- A red card in the match – Red Card Markets
- Mario Gavranovic – Anytime Goalscorer
Our FOUR selections combined create odds of 85/1 – BACK HERE*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Benfica centre-forward Haris Seferovic should take centre-stage on Saturday and add to his tally of 26 goals this season.
So we're backing the 29-year-old to open the scoring at odds of 5/1.
New Paddy Power customers can use their £20 risk free bet* on our tip and if we're successful – you'll win £120.
If we're wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It's as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger, then you can back our four-fold bet builder that's been boosted to a whopping 85/1!
Our selections are: Switzerland to win, Granit Xhaka to be booked, a red card in the match, Mario Gavranovic to score anytime.
£20 on that will return £1,721.38 if it comes through.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article