BACHELOR star Matt James is soon to propose to a contestant as the show’s end is near.
As Matt begins to narrow down his choices, popular Bachelor blogger Reality Steve, has already made his prediction as to who Matt will end up with.
🌹 Follow all the latest news and stories on The Bachelor
Are The Bachelor’s Matt James and Rachael Kirkconnell together?
Bachelor contestants and Matt James head to hometown dates on the episode airing tonight, February 22 to meet the ladies’ families.
Matt’s top four for hometown dates are: Bri Springs, Michelle Young, Rachael Kirkconnell, and Serena Pitt.
The Bachelor made significant cuts throughout the show during group dates and one-on-one dates in the previous episodes.
According to blogger Reality Steve, Matt ends up with Rachael Kirkconell at the end of the season after sending home Michelle.
The blogger also confirmed that Matt did not propose to Rachael at the final rose ceremony and they’re not engaged.
However, it is believed that the couple were still together up until Rachael’s racism scandal was publicized on social media, according to celebrity gossip Instagram @DeuxMoi.
What is the racism controversy on the Bachelor?
- Bachelor contestant Rachael Kirkconnell has come under fire for her social media history, including posting a photo of her wearing an antebellum-style dress
- She attended an “antebellum plantation-themed ball” at Georgia College & State University, thrown by the college fraternity, Kappa Alpha
- Rachael has allegedly liked racist social media posts in the past.
- One photo that she had liked shows two Caucasian women dressed in hula outfits posing in front of a Confederate flag
- Another displays a trio of ladies proudly posing in traditional Mexican ponchos and sombreros while donning large fake mustaches
- Matt James responded on Entertainment Tonight regarding the photo scandal involving Rachael, saying: "I have not spoken to anybody since the show ended, but I would say that you have to be really careful about what you are doing on social media.
- Adding: “Rumors are dark and nasty and can ruin people’s lives. So I would give people the benefit of the doubt, and hopefully she will have her time to speak on that.”
Who does Matt James send home on the hometown dates?
The families of Rachael, Michelle, Serena, and Bri will travel to the Nemacolin Resort in Pennsylvania for the hometown dates due to coronavirus lockdown measures.
Reality Steve believes that Serena will get axed from the competition after the dates, leaving Matt with a top three of Rachael, Michelle, and Bri.
He also blogged that Bri supposedly gets sent home after the fantasy suites dates.
In a trailer for the upcoming episode, Bri tells a relative that she is hesitant to tell Matt how she really feels about him, to which they advise her to protect herself.
However, she did confess that this hometown date was a big deal to her, saying:: “This week is everything, I'm really looking forward to Matt meeting my family.”
Will Rachael Kirkconnell appear in the Women Tell All episode?
Bachelor host Chris Harrison explained that Rachael did not make an appearance at the Women Tell All – but insisted she will "have her time to speak".
He made the admission when former Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay confronted him over the controversy surrounding Rachael.
It is believed that Rachael missed the Women Tell All because she ends up in Matt’s final three.
The Women Tell All episode is airing on March 2 but it may not air due to the show's ongoing racism scandal and Chris Harrison’s leave from the franchise.
Source: Read Full Article