The revelation about the former NFL star being the leading man in the next season of ‘The Bachelor’ comes at the end of a new episode of Michelle Young’s ‘The Bachelorette’.
AceShowbiz -The new leading man of upcoming season of “The Bachelor” has been revealed! On Tuesday, November 30, ABC announced Clayton Echard, who was eliminated in last week’s episode of “The Bachelorette“, as the new Bachelor for season 26.
The revelation arrived at the end of Tuesday’s episode of Michelle Young‘s “The Bachelorette”. In the first teaser of his season, Clayton says, “I’m just a Midwest guy from Missouri that just wants to find love. And I believe more than anything that my future wife is here.”
The former NFL star joined the franchise as one of Michelle’s suitors. He and the elementary school teacher showed bonding over his mom working as a special education teacher. “It really speaks to the type of person that you are,” he told Michelle in her season premiere. “Because they’re… teachers are some are some of the most passionate, caring, driven people that I’ve met, and made such a positive impact on my life.”
Despite that, Michelle eliminated Clayton following their one-on-one date in last week’s episode. “You’ve continued to show me how much you want to be the best for your future family. You completely checked every single box of all the qualities I’m looking for in somebody,” she told Clayton at the end of their date.
“But I know that giving out this rose means I’m ready to meet your family and I don’t feel that I’m able to get there with you in time. And this is incredibly difficult for me because not being able to give you this rose doesn’t mean that you’re not enough. It’s, for me, about following my heart,” she added.
In his confessional, Clayton claimed while in tears, “I just want to find love so badly and have a family. And start that chapter in my life. I want it more than anything else. I’ll do whatever it takes to get that. Whatever it takes.”
Source: Read Full Article