Lindsay Lohan’s ongoing campaign to play Ariel in a live-action version of The Little Mermaid has docked on the shores of Mykonos.
EW’s exclusive clip from the most recent episode of Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club (below) sees the titular actress-turned-day-resort-owner rescuing a lobster from certain death in the belly of one of her hungry guests and returning it to its rightful home under the sea.
“You can’t put a live lobster on ice at Lohan Beach House. And it really upset me. I was like, wait, I can actually do something good,” the actress says after discovering that one of her staff had placed the crustacean in a refrigeration container while it was still alive.
Lohan then plucks the creature from its chilly entrapment and heads toward a dock overlooking the Aegean Sea, into which she ultimately plops the motionless lobster (which sinks to the bottom and… well… doesn’t appear to move much after that, either).
“The lobster was my Sebastian,” Lohan says with a laugh, directly referencing the iconic crab from the 1989 Disney classic she’s long spoken about adapting into a live-action feature. “And I’m Ariel.”
Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club airs Mondays at 10 p.m. ET on MTV. Watch EW’s clip above.
- Lindsay Lohan on explosive Beach Club drama and missing Dina during Big Brother
- Lindsay Lohan gets emotional over Beach Club slap fight in exclusive clip
- Lindsay Lohan blasts Beach Club guests with champagne gun in exclusive clip
- Lindsay Lohan didn’t know her viral Mykonos dance was filmed: ‘I was just dancing!’
- Lindsay Lohan gets emotional about her liberation and career comeback: ‘I’m the boss’ now
Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club
Source: Read Full Article