On the February 8, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor in chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall, weekend editor Brad Oman, senior writer Ben Pearson, and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to answer some reader emails.
You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (here is the RSS URL if you need it).
Opening Banter: It’s a slow news day today.
In The Mailbag:
- The other day we talked about how no one seems to want to direct James Gunn’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3. Brian Thomas wrote in with a suggestion “Couldn’t Peyton Reed do it? Just team him up with the GotG2 art team and crew to get the world right, and hand him James Gunn’s script. I thought Ant-Man and the Wasp was every bit as good as GotG2. He clearly “gets” how to make a sci-fi action comedy with an ensemble cast. You’d just have to convince him to do it, I guess.”
- Koji from Tokyo, Japan writes in “Big fan of the podcast! Listening everyday!I have a question for you guys. What app do you use for tracking movies and TV series you’ve seen?”
- Are there any other movie apps that you use in some way worth mentioning?
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Source: Read Full Article