The US pop star has found a home on these shores and was back on ITV this summer for The Voice Kids – but how old is the rapper and what are his hit songs? Here's the lowdown…
How old is Will.i.am and what's his net worth?
Born March 15, 1975, William James Adams Jr. was born in Los Angeles, California, and became friends with future Black Eyed Peas member apl.de.ap while still at school.
Ahead of finding fame as a musician, Will harboured an ambition to become a fashion designer and attended the Los Angeles Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising.
The 43-year-old has also revealed to The Sun that his years of working in the music industry have left him with tinnitus but he has also earned a net-worth of $75 million.
In May 2018, Will gained many plaudits for admitting on Good Morning Britain that Kanye West's slave outburst had 'broke his heart.'
What are The Black Eyed Peas star's hit songs?
In addition to being a lead member of The Black Eyed Peas, Will's successful solo career has earned him a collaborative 10 UK number ones and a whopping 26 top ten singles.
His hit songs include:
- Where Is The Love (2003) w/ The Black Eyed Peas
- Shut Up (2003) w/ The Black Eyed Peas
- Pump It (2006) w/ The Black Eyed Peas
- Boom Boom Pow (2009) w/ The Black Eyed Peas
- I Gotta Feeling (2009) w/ The Black Eyed Peas
- Meet Me Halfway (2009) w/ The Black Eyed Peas
- OMG w/ Usher (2010)
- The Time (Dirty Bit) (2010) w/ The Black Eyed Peas
- This Is Love w/ Eva Simons (2012)
- Hall of Fame w/ The Script (2012)
- Scream & Shout w/ Britney Spears (2012)
- It's My Birthday w/ Cody Wise (2014)
Does Will have a wife?
Will isn't married – he is currently single but he was previously dating Celebrity Big Brother star Casey Batchelor in 2014.
In the past, he has also been linked to Torn hitmaker Natalie Imbruglia.
Will, whose love life has always remained a bit of an enigma, did reveal he dated an ex for eight years and that they inspired the Black Eyed Peas track Don't Lie.
The future family man exclusively told The Sun in April 2017, that in the future: "I wanna live and I want to be able to do whatever and make sure my kids’ kids don’t have anything to worry about.”
Source: Read Full Article