But where was the series filmed and what's it got to do with Cambridge? We take a look at the locations used for the hit ITV drama starring Katherine Kelly and Molly Windsor.
Where was ITV's Cheat filmed?
Cheat was filmed in various locations, but many of the shots were filmed in the city of Cambridge.
The ITV drama features plenty of shots of the university campus and tranquil canals in the city, as well as some of the town's pubs.
But other locations were used to recreate scenes in the series.
We have been exclusively told by ITV that the following locations were used:
- The Gonville and Caius College at Cambridge University.
- Adam and Leah’s house was filmed in rural Hertfordshire, near Wheathampstead
- Michael and Angela’s house was filmed in Ealing.
- Various university interiors, rural exteriors, set builds including the Prison, were filmed at an old stately home in Surrey called Bramshill.
- University exteriors were also filmed at Royal Holloway and Charterhouse School.