PARENTS of another missing student want police to investigate morgue monster David Fuller over her disappearance 41 years on.
The double murderer – known as the “Bedsit Killer” – will die behind bars after being handed two whole life terms earlier this week for killing Wendy Knell and Caroline Pierce.
Jessie Earl, 22, vanished from her bedsit home in circumstances very similar to Wendy, 25, and Caroline, 20.
Sick Fuller beat and strangled the women to death before sexually assaulting them in two separate attacks in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, in 1987.
Now Jessie’s parents are urging police to look into their daughter's disappearance to see if Fuller could have been responsible.
Slim brunette art student Jessie lived alone in Eastbourne, East Sussex, and vanished while Fuller was living 30 miles away in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Her father John, 94, a former building surveyor, told The Mirror : “It should be checked.”
Jessie had been due to return to the family home in Eltham, South East London, on May 16, 1980.
Most read in The Sun
CUT IT OUT
Keeper sent off BEFORE kick-off in final after VAR catches sick gesture to fans
CUT IT OUT
Hamilton could QUIT F1 after being left 'disillusioned' by Verstappen's victory
Boris Johnson and Carrie reveal touching name for their new baby girl
Queen 'regretfully' CANCELS Christmas party with Royal Family over Omicron fears
Mum Val, 90, found Jessie’s window was open and there was an unfinished meal. Her watch and a ring were never found.
Val added: “I felt a big hand had lifted her out of her room. The flat looked as though she’d popped out, her keys and purse were on the table.”
Sussex Police classified the death as “suspicious”. An open verdict returned at an inquest was this week quashed by the High Court.
Fuller, 67, evaded responsibility for the killings for 33 years until he was arrested following a DNA breakthrough last year.
Kent Police will now spend a year reviewing unsolved murders, rapes and cases of missing women to see if Fuller could be responsible.
Det Chief Supt Paul Fotheringham said this week: “Given the nature and length of time of his crimes, it is unthinkable he didn’t commit other offences.”
Electrician Fuller, known as the ‘Bedsit Killer’, was caught 33 years after the attacks when a DNA breakthrough linked him to the murders.
The slayings were one of the UK's longest unsolved double murder cases before Fullers arrest.
A search of his home, in Heathfield, East Sussex, on December 3 last year revealed dozens of sick videos of him abusing the bodies of dead women for over a decade.
Fuller initially pleaded guilty to the manslaughter of Ms Knell and Ms Pierce by diminished responsibility, but days into his trial he admitted murdering the two women.
He also pleaded guilty to 51 other offences, including 44 charges relating to 78 identified victims, including three children.
They include the sexual penetration of a corpse, possessing an extreme pornographic image involving sexual interference with a corpse and taking indecent images of children.
'WORST OF HUMANITY'
Justice Cheema-Grubb QC sentenced him to two whole life term for the murders at Maidstone Crown Court – meaning he will never be released.
Cowardly Fuller refused to look at the families of his victims as he was handed a 12 year sentence, to run concurrently, for the sexual offences between 2008 and November 2020.
Fuller filmed himself carrying out the attacks inside the now-closed Kent and Sussex Hospital and the Tunbridge Wells Hospital, in Pembury, where he worked in electrical maintenance roles since 1989.
Investigators have so far at least 102 potential victims but admitted all their identities may never be known.
It is also feared that the twisted necrophiliac raped countless more corpses, with a police helpline recieving at least 200 calls from people who felt that they had relatives who may have been defiled by Fuller.
Fuller had stored more than four million indecent images of children mostly downloaded from the internet.
The court heard that he had even taken pictures of a mortuary logbook to create his own horrific record of those he defiled.
Chilling footage also showed Fuller filming himself abusing dozens of women and girls in mortuaries, sometimes editing images to erase scars from the bodies.
His youngest victim was a nine-year-old girl, along with two other children who were aged 16.
The oldest victim was 100 years old, with Fuller sometimes violating the bodies more than once.
The court heard he then used mortuary records to log their details in his own notebooks, and even looked up some of his victims on Facebook.
So far only 82 of his victims have been identified from the horrific footage.
Source: Read Full Article