LIVERPOOL only need a draw on Thursday night to qualify for the knockout stage of the Europa League but Jurgen Klopp will know the rewards for winning the group are considerable.
Featured bonus for Backa Topola vs West Ham
⏩ Quick betting tips for Liverpool vs LASK
- Nemanja Stojic to be carded – 15/4 with bet365
- James Ward-Prowse anytime assist – 21/10 with Spreadex
- Draw/West Ham HT/FT – 10/3 with Sky Bet
Liverpool vs LASK odds
Here are the latest match odds for Liverpool vs LASK from our top-rated football bookies. Odds are subject to change.
Liverpool vs LASK betting preview
For a team used to featuring in the later stages of the Champions League, it must be a bit strange playing Europe’s lesser lights on a Thursday night.
Yet Liverpool’s strong European tradition means both players and fans will be keen to add another trophy to the collection – provided it doesn’t disrupt their Premier League title bid.
With the squad they’ve assembled, that certainly hasn’t happened yet with Jurgen Klopp rotating his players well.
They only need a draw to qualify for the knockout stages but will surely be keen to win for the prize for finishing top of the pool is to avoid a play-off and progress straight to the last 16.
For a club chasing other prizes, two fewer games is a big carrot so do not expect a let-up from the Reds here.
Still, there will be changes and we’ve seen how those can affect the team’s performance in previous UEL matches.
Last time out, Liverpool suffered a shock loss in Toulouse, while in the reverse fixture in Linz, the Reds trailed at half time before recovering in the second half.
With LASK needing some sort of result to keep their own hopes alive, don’t expect them to simply sit back and accept their fate.
Toulouse managed to score against the much-changed Liverpool back line when they lost at Anfield and something similar here would not be a great surprise.
It might also pay to look at a big price in the sub-markets – read on to check out our 9/1 pick for the big match.
Liverpool vs LASK key stats
- Mo Salah has scored in seven of his eight Anfield games this season, only missing out in one in which he played just 45 minutes.
- Liverpool have scored 12 goals in their four games in this competition so far – no-one has more in the Europa League group stage.
- LASK have won just three of their 12 away matches in all competitions this season.
- Liverpool are expected to make several changes. One will be enforced with keeper Alisson injured – Caoimhin Kelleher will replace him. Joe Gomez, Ibrahima Konate and Ryan Gravenberch were all on the bench at the weekend and could start.
- Ebrima Darboe, on loan from Roma, is a doubt for the visitors, but Rene Renner and Sascha Horvath are expected to return after missing their side’s most recent domestic game due to illness.
Liverpool vs LASK best bets
Find our best bets for the Liverpool vs LASK game below. Odds for the bets are provided by the best sportsbooks per our expert reviews. Odds in the bettings tips are subject to change.
Both teams to score (Spreadex)
Liverpool have conceded in three of their four matches in this competition and also let one in against Leicester in the Carabao Cup at Anfield.
Jurgen Klopp has understandably shuffled the defensive pack in the ‘smaller’ competitions but that does make them less secure at the back.
LASK need a result here and certainly troubled Liverpool in the first half of the reverse fixture so this price is a little tempting.
⚽ Back both teams to score at 5/4 at Spreadex ⚽
Joe Gomez anytime scorer (bet365)
With Liverpool expected to dominate, let’s try a long shot by backing Gomez to score.
He’s set to come back into the side having returned from injury and it was notable that he managed five efforts on goals during the two recent Europa League games against Toulouse.
If, as expected, Virgil van Dijk is rested, Gomez will be a big target from any set plays Liverpool have and with LASK having committed the most fouls in the competition thus far, those may be plentiful.
In short, this is worth a punt.
⚽ Back Gomez to score at any time at 9/1 at bet365 ⚽
Sascha Horvath 2+ fouls (Sky Bet)
As already indicated, LASK top the foul charts in this season’s Europa League and they are likely to be overworked trying to keep Liverpool out at Anfield.
Horvath has landed this bet in the three Europa games he’s played so far, while the midfielder has also delivered in five of his last six in all competitions.
Yes, there’s a chance LASK sit off too much – it happens quite a lot at Anfield where teams like to get men behind the ball – but odds-against quotes are just too good to resist.
⚽ Back Horvath 2+ fouls at 6/5 at Sky Bet ⚽
📺 How to watch Liverpool vs LASK
- Location: Anfield Stadium, Liverpool, England
- Time: 20:00 GMT on Thursday, November 30
- Where to watch: TNT Sports 1
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry, or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Find our detailed guide on responsible gambling practices here.
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
Most read in Betting
All the best UK casino welcome bonuses for new players revealed
Best scratchcard online casinos in the UK
Arsenal vs Lens betting preview: Odds and predictions
Galatasaray vs Man Utd FREE BETS & tips including ex-Prem icon with big role
Source: Read Full Article